High School Students (Grades 9 -12 ) will have access to expanded learning opportunities on Professional Learning Fridays. The tutorials will be offered at no cost to students at Father Mercredi and Holy Trinity High School from 9:00 am to 3 PM. The program will be provided by certificated teachers and education assistants.
The program will run for the entire school year. Registration and regular attendance are required. Students will be required to sign in and out of the sessions they attend.
The program adds 25 hours of instruction per semester. The expanded learning opportunities are for students who:
- want to improve their academic standings;
- need help in completing some of the work or difficulties understanding some of the concept or material presented;
- are having difficulties meeting standards or are falling behind
- need additional help for a missed assignments
- need extra help and remediation in the student’s course work
The objective of the program is to:
- To improve High School Academic Standards at Holy Trinity and Father Patrick Mercredi High Schools
- To increase High School Completion within three years
- To develop a proactive mentorship program to support high school success
- To provide multiple opportunities to students to be successful in their academic course work (9-12)
Get In TouchHoly Trinity High School 230 Powder Dr Fort McMurray, AB, T9K 0W8 Phone: 780-792-0012 Fax: 780-792-0015
To report attendance General Inquiries Principal Mrs. Lisa Hilsenteger Vice-Principals Mr. Sheldon Germain Grades 8 & 10 Mr. Mat Campbell Grades 7 & 12 Mrs. Jennifer Lacey Grades 9 & 11 Counselors
Mrs. Crystal Danson Grades 7, 9, 11 Mrs. Salome Jagnanan-Kamphof Grades 8, 10, 12 Classroom Support Teachers Ms. Rachel Lambert Grade 7, 9, 11 Ms. Cassandra Kennedy Grade 8, 10, 12 Learning Coaches Curriculum & Instruction Mrs. Katherine Campbell Mrs. Julie North Technology Mr. Tim Kilburn FNMI and Cultural Liaison Ms. Elaine Dampier